Add my recovery email address
If you forget your password, a recovery email address is where your password reset email will go.
New Workspace users can add a recovery email the first time they sign in to Webmail. Current Workspace users can add or update their recovery email from the Workspace Control Center.
New Workspace Webmail users
- Go to Webmail. Enter your Workspace Email address, password and click Sign in (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- You'll see a Secure your account page, enter your Recovery email address.
- Click Save & Continue. Your Webmail inbox will open afterwards.
Your Workspace Email account is secure and you can reset your password as needed. Skip to Step 5 to add your Workspace Email to a desktop or mobile app.
If you're not prompted to secure your email account with a recovery email, follow the instructions below to add it from your Workspace Control Center.
Current Workspace Email users
- Sign in to Workspace Control Center. Enter your GoDaddy username, password and click Sign in (your Workspace Email address and password won't work here).
- Within the Email Address list, click the Edit (pencil) icon.
- Enter your Recovery Email and click Save.
Your Workspace Email account is secure and you can reset your password as needed.