Change contact information for my website members
Use GoCentral's members section to change the email address, phone number or name for any of your site's members.
Note: This feature is currently only available to U.S. customers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Select the Connections tab and choose Members.
- If you're on a mobile device, select the three dot button, tap Select Mode and then tap a member name. Otherwise, just click the member name.
- Use the Edit Contact window to change a member's email address, phone number or name.
Note: You can also select Delete to remove the person from your site's membership list.
- Select Save. Your changes are saved automatically and you're returned to the member list.
- Save time by removing multiple members in one go.
- Add website members one at a time
- Add multiple website members