Check if Google is blocking my website
You can use the following steps to make sure your website is not blacklisted by Google. Being blacklisted will affect your SEO ranking. For more information, see safebrowsing.google.com.
- Visit the Google Transparency Report.
- Enter your website URL into the Check site status search field.
- Submit your search to view the report.
If it states there is no unsafe content, Google is not blocking your website and no further action is required.
- Return to Check Google indexing
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.