Your website has been migrated! Welcome to cPanel hosting
GoDaddy is constantly working to provide our customers with the best hosting experience on the market. As part of these efforts, we've upgraded our Linux 4G hosting customers to cPanel hosting. The control panel is different, but now you have access features you enjoyed previously along with new ones.
- Add a domain instantly: You can add domains instantly in cPanel. No more waiting to start working on your new website!
- New software versions: Stay up-to-date with industry standards--cPanel runs the latest versions of PHP, Ruby, Python, Apache and Perl.
- Domain specific SSLs - cPanel allows you to install SSL certificates on add-on domains, instead of requiring a UCC certificate for secondary domains.
- Upgradable resources - Need more memory or processing power? Upgrade your account and quickly get access to your expanded resources
Need a helpful guide?
- Use a FTP client to upload your files
- Install WordPress on my cPanel hosting
- Add a new domain to your hosting
- Create MySQL databases in cPanel hosting
- Edit FTP users in my Linux Hosting account
- Working with cPanel's Logs and Metrics
- Manually install an SSL certificate on my cPanel hosting